PERSONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATE
Move from Level 2 Fitness Instructor to Level 3 Personal Trainer with this qualification.
Our Promise: Guaranteed Career Success, or Your Money Back
WHY COMPLETE YOUR LEVEL 3 PERSONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATE?
This course builds on the Anatomy covered in the Level 2 but also introduces Nutrition principles and advanced training techniques. On completion of this Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification, you will be able to design a training programme for a client as well as making nutritional recommendations alongside this.
* * * * *
- Dean J
This Level 3 Personal Trainer course is online, with weekly tutor support as well as face-to-face practical. Your Personal Training Certification assessment is achieved by completing a portfolio, a practical element in which you deliver a gym session, and two multiple choice exams.
- The approximate time for completion 4 – 6 weeks
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety, and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness, and health
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
- Level 2 Fitness Instructors Certificate
- Good Communicator
- Active IQ Level 3 Personal Training Certificate
STRUCTURE FOR THE PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION
To find out more about how to become a Level 3 Personal Trainer, then contact us today and we can guide you through the process.