Diploma in Exercise Referral
Meant as a way of bridging the link between medical professionals referring their patients to a qualified fitness professional, this Exercise Referral Course also acts as the link between Level 4 certifications that you may wish to do in the future. The Exercise Referral Diploma is designed to provide learners with the knowledge to ensure safe and effective exercise programming for patients with a number of medical conditions and common reasons for referral onto a community-based exercise referral scheme.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Professional practice for Exercise Referral Instructors
- Understanding medical conditions for Exercise Referral
- Applying the principles of nutrition and physical activity
- Planning Exercise Referral programmes with patients
- Instructing exercise with referred patients